Herzlich willkommen! Sie haben gerade in unser Büro überwiesen. Wenn ein Termin nicht bereits geplant, Sie von uns hören wird bald. The appointment time is reserved specially for you. If you are unable to keep your appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with 48 hours notice in order to avoid a financial charge.
Your initial appointment will be a consultation. A diagnostic evaluation will be performed to determine the nature of the existing problem. We will review your medical and dental history, symptoms, results of diagnostic tests and radiographic information to establish the diagnosis and determine the appropriate treatment. The recommended treatment plan along with risks, benefits and alternatives will be explained by our endodontic team. Gelegentlich, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. jedoch, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral form and any X-rays if applicable.
- A list of your medical conditions and medications (with dosages) you are presently taking. If you have been advised by your physician to use an antibiotic pre-medication because of recent joint replacement or cardiac concerns, please alert our team.
- If you have dental insurance, please bring your insurance information with you. This will save time and allow us to submit your claim to the insurance company. Please note that professional services are rendered to you directly, as are our fees. Your copayment is due at the time of consultation and at the completion of treatment.
- If you are pregnant, please bring a letter from your OB/GYN clearing you for dental treatment and specifying any necessary precautions or contraindicated medications.
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 years of age at all visits.
- Please bring a translator to your appointment if it will assist your understanding of your treatment options.
In order to determine an accurate diagnosis, our clinical staff will take a digital radiograph as part of your consultation. If your referring dentist has taken recent x-rays (within 6-months), you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional images are necessary, they can be taken at our facility. X-rays will also be taken as needed during treatment and after treatment to ensure appropriate standard of care. We utilize digital imaging, which means that the exposure is approximately 90% less than traditional film radiographs. The X-rays taken in our office will be sent to your family dentist to complete your records.
The security and privacy of your personal data is one of our primary concerns and we take every precaution to protect it.